University Crest

[wlug] Debian

Edward Murrell edward@m...
Mon Sep 22 15:52:46 NZST 2003

Yes. (If someone a bit closer to Rotorua doesn't put up their hand).
Easiest  way would be probably to mail me the CD's, and a return
bag/envolope.
I've got all the ISOs for 1-5, and 6 & 7 should be downloaded sometime
tonight. I'm also working on a CD of 'good things' such as the backported
GNOME 2.x, KDE 3.x, OpenOffice.Org, and various things from the
non-official debian sources.
Which ones would you like?

Regards
Edward Murrell