University Crest

[wlug] AGM tonight

Craig Box craig@d...
Mon Sep 22 16:04:48 NZST 2003

Hi everyone,

A number of people have emailled me privately saying they are new users and
they're intereted in the LUG.  I hope you're all on this list.

Regarding the AGM tonight, there won't be any presentation as such, nor will
there be any set time for dealing with peoples Linux problems.  However
there will be a lot of people there that you might want to come along and
meet, no doubt there'll be a couple of computers up that you can have a play
with and we'd like to encourage as many people as possible to come along and
join the society.

So while there will be a couple of issues that you're unaware of, hopefully
you'll get an idea of what the society is like, and might even like to
consider getting involved.

Regards
Craig
WLUG Secretary