University Crest

[wlug] Information on printing to X-Terminals

Adrian Kitto adriank@a...
Wed Sep 24 16:14:32 NZST 2003

Hey Andrew,

If your interested in a commerical product then Asterisk have done this
recently, it has even been in the media.

Links can be found off here
http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/40EE388538906E7ACC256D870076CC1B?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,quanta

Regards

Adrian Kitto