University Crest

[wlug] graphics speed

kyle carter kyle@f...
Wed Sep 24 19:12:20 NZST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 13:33, Glenn Ramsey wrote:
> The thing I like about the windows vnc viewer is that it does fullscreen
> and (this is important) allows you to easily swap back to your native
> desktop using a keypress (ctrl-esc).

I hope you have tried Xfree inside cygwin.. its the greatest thing since
sliced bread.. more stable than any other x server inside windows in my
experience..
i use my linux server exported over wireless to my laptop all the time..
its just like using it locally but i can be anywhere in the
neighbourhood.