University Crest

[wlug] linux within windows

Jodi Thomson jodi@w...
Fri Sep 26 13:12:11 NZST 2003

It's been a while since I've played with it but Peanut linux may do the
job. Can be installed on an existing windows partition

http://www.ibiblio.org/peanut/

Jodi
Jodi W. Anderson, Mr (BA, A+, MCP) - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi@w...

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before."