University Crest

[wlug] [Fwd: End of Life for Red Hat Linux 9]

Kyle Carter kyle@f...
Sat Apr 3 21:38:01 NZST 2004

NOOOOOOOOOO

this means another server rebuild... which is never a lot of fun.

id love to use debian if it wasnt so last year (if not even older)
maybe this is my chance to find something else.

debian seems to be the shnizzle for keeping a box going through major
system upgrades..

i wonder how badly my redhat 9 machine will break doing a fedora upgrade

at least i dont have to setup pppoe again...

--
Kyle Carter