University Crest

[wlug] [Fwd: End of Life for Red Hat Linux 9]

Jason Le Vaillant jfl2@m...
Sun Apr 4 13:33:48 NZST 2004

Kyle Carter wrote:

>id love to use debian if it wasnt so last year (if not even older)
>maybe this is my chance to find something else.

Now, hang on. When we talk about "debian", do we mean stable, testing or
unstable?

Other distros seem comparable to unstable, as opposed to stable, where
packages are tested for months (or years) before inclusion.