University Crest

[wlug] Gnoppix and Knoppix

Matt Brown matt@m...
Sun Apr 4 17:40:59 NZST 2004

I couldn't find any NZ download mirrors for Knoppix when I downloaded it
early last month and I believe the situation is similar for Gnoppix.
They both have several australian mirrors however.

On the other hand if you come past G1.02 tommorrow I can give you a copy
of two of WLUG Knoppix which we created for the recent Introduction to
Linux tutorials. It is basically Knoppix 3.3 with some very minor
cosmetic changes. I also have quite and old version of Gnoppix that I
could burn to a CD for you, but I suspect that you will be better served
downloading a newer copy yourself as I could never get this version
working.

Regards

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 17:19, Bo Wang wrote:
> is there anyone knows where i can download latest Gnoppix and Knoppix from?
> i am prefer a domestic ftp or websize.
>
> regards
>
> Beau

Matt Brown