University Crest

[wlug] Spare RAM.

Nigel Nguyen nigel.ng@v...
Tue Apr 13 23:10:25 NZST 2004

Hi there,

I've just joined the mailing list. Just an email to say hi to everyone.

The other thing, I have some spare 128 - PC133 Ram @ home. So if you
guys need to speed up the server, then let me know where and to whom I
can drop it.

With best wishes,
Nigel Ng.

P.S: I did see the bank account on the internet but who is the bank acc
holder as my bank asked for the holder thou. Thanks for respone.