University Crest

[wlug] Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis@g...
Wed Apr 14 21:42:22 NZST 2004

* Oliver Jones <oliver@d...> [2004-04-14 09:42]:
> Now now Aristotle be nice.  No need to bite the Windows user's
> head off.  Remember the tenants of appropriate Linux advocacy.

Sorry, I should have provided a URL or two. Usually I make sure
to give pointers so people can educate themselves -- I know they
don't always know better.

Oh and btw -- could you please quit the top-posting and quote
properly? ;-)

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."