University Crest

[wlug] Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis@g...
Wed Apr 14 21:48:58 NZST 2004

Oh -- and:

* Oliver Jones <oliver@d...> [2004-04-14 09:42]:
> No need to bite the Windows user's head off.  Remember the
> tenants of appropriate Linux advocacy.

I wasn't actually talking about him using Windows at all. There
are plenty of sane (*and* free) mail user agents for Windows as
well.

In the German part of the 'net, OE is usually written "OjE",
which, spoken out loud, reads like "oh dear" -- and with good
reason. I'd link a site or two that discuss the issues, but
unfortunately I don't think any of the folks on this list would
benefit from sites written in German.. :-)

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."