University Crest

[wlug] Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Mark Grimshaw mark@s...
Thu Apr 15 08:38:29 NZST 2004

My, there's an awful lot of noise on WLUG these days so I thought I'd
join the general stampede before it's clamped down on.

Re. Outlook/OE, it's some time since I've used them (so perhaps
they've improved) but I've never understood why windows users (and
yes, I happily use W2K in addition to Linux) don't use the superior
Pegasus email client.

It's completely FREE;
trusted and used worldwide (very common in UK academic institutions)
and
for those in New Zealand who like to support homegrown products, is
100% NZ-developed software (from Dunedin).

Site is here:
http://www.pmail.com/
features page:
http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_winpmail.htm