University Crest

[wlug] Upcoming committee meeting

Craig Box craig@d...
Thu Apr 15 17:32:45 NZST 2004

Per the WLUG charter, we'd like to inform you that there is an WLUG
committee meeting to be held next Wednesday, 21 April.

Tentative Agenda

   1. Minutes from previous meeting
   2. Treasurer's Report
   3. Correspondence
   4. Committee Mailing List - effectiveness & policy regarding posting
   5. Committee - Purpose, Direction, Relationship to WLUG
   6. Resignation, Greig McGill
   7. General Business

If you want to have an item added to this agenda, please contact me at
secretary@w...

Craig, Secretary