University Crest

[wlug] Install fest

Andreas Girardet andreas@y...
Fri Apr 16 10:18:16 NZST 2004

> I think the main point that is missing is that WLUG does not want to be
> responsible in any way for the integrity of data or installed
> applications. Better options, in my opinion, are:
>Your options are all correct, given the fact that you have a backup, you
should be able to show people an open source app that that resizing. To
use a closed sourced product on an Linux install fest seems IMHO
countereffective to the whole idea of Open Source.

How many CD's of an OS  do you need for the Installfest? I am happy to
chip in with a few hundred free yoper cd's if you want.

Thinking about it, I am going to integrate an ncurses parted frontend into
the installer ....

Andreas