University Crest

[wlug] Install fest

DrWho? x_files_@i...
Fri Apr 16 12:01:20 NZST 2004

You got me thinking... so I had a look at the licence for my OEM version
which makes no mention of the number of computers I can run it on, but can
only install it on one.
 From the way I read it the DOS tools my be run, by me, on any PC as long
as no more then ONE copy is being executed at any given time and I am not
doing so for the purposes of business.

The GUI version my only be installed on one PC and run only on that PC.

I can see why LUGS my not do it as they are considered a business.

Since it seems to be a bit of a problem then forget about it.

I like the idea of finding a few spare drives to have on hand...