University Crest

[wlug] Dual Booting for the install-fest [long]

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis@g...
Sun Apr 18 22:15:13 NZST 2004

* Daniel Lawson <daniel@m...> [2004-04-18 10:15]:
> And if you really are so concerned about the way the LUG is
> handling this then you'd better follow through and step up and
> help us out, instead of criticising from the sidelines. Feel
> free to offer to run a beginners topic meeting any time -
> apparently we aren't doing enough of those.

I recommend everyone to read Gary L. Murphy's excellent
"Barnraising your IT" article at Advogato at some point:

http://advogato.org/article/482.html

Favourite quote:

    There is no "vendor" in this world, there is only "we".

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."