University Crest

[wlug] mail clients and archiving

Glenn Ramsey glenn@c...
Fri Apr 23 07:08:26 NZST 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know if any of the popular/stable mail clients have an
archiving feature?

If not then what is a good way to archive mail? Ideally I'd like
something where I can say "archive all mail older than X" or something
like that. I am using maildir so I guess I could just use shell commands
to find all the old files but a method where I don't have to think too
hard or read a zillion different man pages would be better ;-).

Glenn Ramsey <glenn@c...> 07 8627077
http://www.componic.co.nz