University Crest

[wlug] [Administrivia] WLUG Committee Mailing List

Greig McGill greig@h...
Sat Apr 24 12:29:00 NZST 2004

daniel@m... wrote:
> * The list is there for the purpose of committee discussions. As
> such, the committee needs to be able to have candid discussions.

Well summarised Dan.

Just a point that I think REALLY needs to be spelled out, as people love to
complain...

Candid discussions may include all sorts of crap you might consider
"unprofessional", or "inappropriate", to use the favourite PC buzzwords of
the day.
Tough.  Basically, the list is our alternative to a private irc channel, and
we don't want to have to think about everything we post.  We just want to
communicate.

If you don't like it, just harden up.  Complaints will go to /dev/null.

G.