University Crest

[wlug] iptables question

Lindsay Druett lindsayd@w...
Tue Apr 27 11:00:57 NZST 2004

Yeah, so if you decided to go down the path that Bruce suggested which
was to allow only source addresses from within New Zealand networks to
do normal port 80 web traffic, then the first place I would look is the
BGP prefix lists on the New Zealand's primary peering point, and worry
about the rest later if that becomes a problem.

As I said, this is a good start...