University Crest

[wlug] iptables question [OT]

Drew Broadley drew@c...
Tue Apr 27 11:17:55 NZST 2004

> Yes using pearl does not seem a good idea...

Sorry to be picky, but it's PERL. (Practical Extraction and Reporting
Language)

After many years helping a CGI IRC channel based on PERL, the amount of
times I see pearl, each time gets to me like bambo growing under my
fingernails.

Here's a quick history (it's always good to discover the background of a
language before using it, IIR it is generally a accepted and great
method of learning the languages style)

- Drew