University Crest

[wlug] Parliamentary Questions

Greig McGill greig@h...
Mon Apr 4 08:34:05 NZST 2005

Hi all,

After Rodney Hide spoke to us last year, he suggested that our most
effective tool for advocacy would be to formulate a list of
parliamentary questions.  A good explanation of the usefulness of these
can be found here:

http://www.act.org.nz/question.jsp

Mr. Hide has offered to put our questions forward, but at the moment
they are a tad incoherent.  Could we have some keen volunteers to edit
http://www.wlug.org.nz/ParliamentaryQuestions?

Be brutal.  Don't worry about retaining comments - they are retained in
the wiki's revision history.  I'd really like to submit these in "ready
to ask" form to Mr. Hide by the end of this month.

Please note:  The WLUG has no political affiliation with ACT or any
other political party, but we know a useful tool when we see one. :)
Please don't submit these questions yourself, as we would like them to
all be submitted together from a single point of contact to maximise
their efficiency.

Thanks,

Greig McGill
El Presidente.