University Crest

[wlug] fw: GIMP article

Joseph Gibbs joefish@m...
Mon Apr 4 12:16:40 NZST 2005

As an aside, Photoshop users may find this useful:

http://codemills.com/blog/?p=4 [Making GIMP menus more like Photoshop menus]

Joseph.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Craig Box" <craig@d...>
To: "'Waikato Linux Users Group'" <wlug@l...>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:22:40 +1200
Subject: [wlug] fw: GIMP article

Was emailled this this morning - as I only made one edit, and am not
actually the author, I thought I'd share it with the mailing list.  (Another
success story!)

-

Dear Craig,

I really loved your November 2004 (update date) Gimp vs Photoshop article
which I came across while googling "gimp export pdf."  I didn't put two and
two together (that postscript files are most easily converted to pdf) until
read your article and was staying away from The Gimp for that reason (would
not export to pdf).  No matter how obvious it is now, it did not occur to me

until your article.  So I am going to give The Gimp a try.

Thanks!

John White