University Crest

[wlug] Questions in Parliament

wayne.luxton wayne.luxton@a...
Mon Apr 4 14:23:52 NZST 2005

Hi folk

In relation to questions in Parliament Nandor Tanczos Green Party Technology spokesperson would also be a good person for the job and when I looked on the Green Party website I see he already has a track record in support of open source,  including questions.
See    www.greens.org.nz/searchdocs/other6984.html
        www.greens.org.nz/searchdocs/PR8077.html
        www.greens.org.nz/searchdocs/PR7725.html
        www.greens.org.nz/searchdocs/PR7657.html
        www.greens.org.nz/searchdocs/PR7285.html
He is in Hamilton a lot ( he may even live there now)
His contact is nandor.tanczos@p...
phone    04 4706716      in Wellington
or      hamilton.office@g...
phone 8340299