University Crest

[wlug] fw: GIMP article

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Mon Apr 4 15:42:51 NZST 2005

I personally use the Photoshop keyboard bindings with Gimp.  It makes my
life easier now as I'm a long time Photoshop user.  The only way the
Gimp will attract long time Photoshop users to convert is to be more
like Photoshop in both function and interface.

And I must admit that a lot of the Gimp's default keyboard short cuts
make absolutely no sense what-so-ever to me.  Some of the names given to
things are also far too geeky.  Eg, "Convolve".  What the hell does
Convolve mean.  Especially to an artist.

Regards

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 00:16 +0000, Joseph Gibbs wrote:
> As an aside, Photoshop users may find this useful:
>
> http://codemills.com/blog/?p=4 [Making GIMP menus more like Photoshop menus]
>
> Joseph.

                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior