University Crest

[wlug] Curious about OSS

Matt Brown matt@m...
Mon Apr 4 16:53:30 NZST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 16:40 +1200, Mark Grimshaw wrote:

> My judgement was that it was off-topic - hence new thread.  I stand by
> that.

If you'd done that it would have been fine, but you didn't and that was
my point.

You (or your mailer) included the following header

Which refers to the previous mail sent by David Hallet, hence your
message was part of the previous thread, but with a new topic. That is
bad.

Matt Brown
matt@m...
Mob +64 275 611 544 www.mattb.net.nz