University Crest

[wlug] Mailing list etiquette (was Re: Sudo)

Greig McGill greig@h...
Tue Apr 5 11:39:22 NZST 2005

Daniel Lawson wrote:

> I have to say here that I use thunderbird, which seems to like sending
> in HTML and plain by default, and will reply to HTML in HTML and plain
> by default. This isn't my preferred choice!

Ditto.  I've even set the plain text option hard in my prefs file, it
just refuses. :(
Any Thunderbird gurus out there that know how to fix this?  I've
followed the instructions at:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Using_Plain_Text

G.