University Crest

[wlug] Gov.uk backs open source drive

Jodi Thomson JODI@w...
Tue Apr 5 11:44:59 NZST 2005

The Government has funded a ground-breaking new venture to accelerate
the use of open source software (OSS) throughout local government.

Known as the Open Source Academy, the project represents one of the most
significant developments yet in moves to drive up OSS adoption in
government.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/04/uk_government_backs_open_source_
drive/

Jodi W. Anderson, Mr (BA, A+, MCP) - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi@w...

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before."