University Crest

[wlug] Mailing list etiquette (was Re: Sudo)

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Tue Apr 5 11:57:38 NZST 2005

Hi Greig. I wasn't intending to debate the issue or be contrary, and as
I said, I'm happy to send in plaintext. I was just rather curious as to
why it was such an issue for people given the age and ubiquitousness of
HTML.