University Crest

[wlug] Re: wlug Digest, Vol 166, Issue 8

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Tue Apr 5 12:31:31 NZST 2005

I wouldn't take HTML in email as far as images anyway. HTML is simply
for styling better than plaintext can allow; not for building a website
and then sending it to someone :) Images should be attached if they are
required.