University Crest

[wlug] Re: wlug Digest, Vol 166, Issue 8

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Tue Apr 5 12:43:43 NZST 2005

> My modern eMail reader (copyright 2004) doesn't display images that aren't included in
> the eMail as an attachment. This is a security feature. But, my eMail program is free, and
> is written by a NZ'er

Oh no, you're not using Pegasus Mail are you.  Written by Mr "I don't
think Open Source produces good code".  David Harris needs to take his
head out of his arse and look around.  If the Open Source development
model didn't produce good code we wouldn't have Linux or a litany of
other excellent open source software.

Mr Harris seems to think that if he didn't write it then it can't be
very good.  The guy seems to have an ego the size of a planet.

                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior