University Crest

[wlug] Re: wlug Digest, Vol 166, Issue 8

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Tue Apr 5 13:48:15 NZST 2005

On a second reading of his website he seems to have toned it down a
little.  And I have no problems with people using it if they like it,
but the author seems to suffer from a major case of "Not Invented Here"
syndrome.

Regards

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 12:56 +1200, David Hallett wrote:
> At 12:43 5/04/2005, you wrote:
> >Oh no, you're not using Pegasus Mail are you.
>
> <snip>
> From: d_king@x...
> To: wlug@l...
> Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:30:03 +1200
> </snip>
>
> I stopped using Pegasus Mail when I realised that the software was
> supporting a political statement derogatory of OSS.
>
> David.

                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior