University Crest

[wlug] Mailing list etiquette (was Re: Sudo)

Greig McGill greig@h...
Wed Apr 6 08:20:31 NZST 2005

Simon Oldham wrote:
> Steady Gund,
>            you might stand to learn something from this informal rant
> and anyway, it gives you something to do when you come in and sit down
> at CL in the morning and drink the first of many cups of encaffinated
> beverage...
>
> Simon O

He might learn something...  I won't learn much from him now though, as
I tend to killfile people who get all pompous and announce to the list
that they are leaving said list.  If you want to go, just do it.  We
don't mind, but we don't need to hear about it.  I called an end to the
thread, in a fairly friendly way, when I thought nothing more was to be
gained from it.

G.