University Crest

[wlug] A significant Press Release

Greig McGill greig@h...
Wed Apr 6 15:06:01 NZST 2005

zcat wrote:
> But hover over the image of Nandor and take a guess at what OS hosts
> their website.
>
> Also it claims utf-8 but uses Windows-1252, and we all know who's
> authoring tools do THAT.
>
> Am I allowed to mention this at the May meeting? Please?

You're allowed to mention anything you like. :)
It'd make for an interesting answer, I think.

What I don't like is when "questions" are just thinly veiled excuses to
try and show up someone's perceived ignorance, or have a go at them.

Note, I'm not referring to you, or anyone in particular here Bruce, just
a generic behaviour pattern I've noticed at some meetings.

Greig.