University Crest

[wlug] Deleting a page on Wiki

Ian McDonald imcdnzl@g...
Wed Apr 6 15:55:42 NZST 2005

Hi there,

How do we delete pages on the Wiki or do only certain people possess
this power to stop most plebs trashing our site? I was just looking at
tidying up bits and pieces and can't find this info.

I did RTFM and did look at the FAQ:
http://www.wlug.org.nz/WikiFaq
and found nothing (I will edit FAQ after I get an answer).

Ian