University Crest

[wlug] FW: [usg_list] Firefox JavaScript Engine Flaw Flagged

Jodi Thomson JODI@w...
Wed Apr 6 15:57:51 NZST 2005

FYI

Jodi W. Anderson, Mr (BA, A+, MCP) - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi@w...

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before."