University Crest

[wlug] A significant Press Release

James Clark jamesc@b...
Wed Apr 6 16:11:31 NZST 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 04:00:31PM +1200, Lindsay Druett wrote:
> He's a little bit behind :)
> A huge portion of our servers deployed are running Linux.

The next step for Waikto Uni is to fix their site can be used with
browsers other than IE.  Then to knock out mandated .doc and .xls
assignment submissions.  These things hinder Linux acceptance among
otherwise willing students.

These are pet peeves of mine, as my missus can't drop IE/Windows
completely since she still needs them to do University work.

James.