University Crest

[wlug] A significant Press Release

Lindsay Druett lindsayd@w...
Wed Apr 6 16:54:24 NZST 2005

James,

Which site are you talking about ?
Does this relate to a particular school ?
I haven't used IE for ages, but as part of my job, I've been on the main
site, i-gate, webmail, some of the individual school sites, and I've had
no problems.  The web team have gone into great lengths to keep to the
standards, however, there are individual schools do do their own thing
which ITS doesn't really have much control over.

As for assignment submissions, that really is up to the individual
school, but that seems bizzaare.