University Crest

[wlug] FW: [usg_list] Firefox JavaScript Engine Flaw Flagged

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Wed Apr 6 21:21:07 NZST 2005

A lot of sites, it's true, but "almost worthless" is a definite
overstatement, at least for my mileage, which of course varies.

I had javascript turned off in Firefox for a few days before I noticed
that I couldn't log into Fastnet. That's the only site I had a problem
with that I use...