University Crest

[wlug] Official announcement of 2005 Installfest

Matt Brown matt@m...
Fri Apr 8 09:47:50 NZST 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 09:44 +1200, David Nicholls wrote:
> Hey, has anyone thought of inviting DSE to this?
> I was thinking cheap linux boxes, demosystems, and those cheap/free cds
> they do with oss software on them (great for those unsure about
> "switching") ;)

DSE Sponsored our last installfest in the form of Mandrake CDs and we
have already begun discussions with them about how they could be
involved again this year.

They are positive about it so I think there is a high chance that they
will end up being involved one way or another.

Matt Brown
matt@m...
Mob +64 275 611 544 www.mattb.net.nz