University Crest

[wlug] GNOME's PPP dialer

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Fri Apr 8 09:50:16 NZST 2005

Yah, I know that coding ability isn't mandatory. It's just tricky
gauging my own knowledge and ability against others when I don't really
personally know any other Linux users :) I admin Windows at work, and
feel pretty confident in that, but computers are such that the more you
know, the more you know that you know damn all.

Still, I have no problem with taking risks. And I'm learning to take
notes :D