University Crest

[wlug] GNOME's PPP dialer

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Fri Apr 8 11:41:53 NZST 2005

Heh, you want me to answer all of them? :)

Many of them I can answer, many of them I can guess at, and some of them
I have no idea. I am confident that with a few days to study, and
google, I could get up to speed on them all, although some of them I
would forget again due to lack of use.

I guess that counts for something...