University Crest

[wlug] Top posting

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Fri Apr 8 11:53:14 NZST 2005

My sincerest apologies for not trimming. It slipped my mind.

Could someone explain why top-posting is bad? I've been doing it all
along and only now had anyone comment. Perhaps you should have some kind
of article called "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING TO THE LIST LEST DANIEL RIP
YOUR BALLS OFF".

If I'd bottom-posted on that last message I sent, no would probably
probably have noticed I wrote anything. What's wrong with having a
descending chronological order? Does it bung up someone's fifteen year
old mail reader again? Is it a problem for the digest?

Blazes people, clarify the rules or something.