University Crest

[wlug] Top posting

Greig McGill greig@h...
Fri Apr 8 12:01:58 NZST 2005

Bnonn wrote:
  > Blazes people, clarify the rules or something.

Apologies to Craig, as I agree with him about the meta topics being
taken off list, but I did want to address this one.

Netiquette has been a well discussed topic since the dawn of the 'net.
Does every list need to state the same old rules?

A quick google for Mailing List etiquette returns all the same things
over and over.  If people think we need to post it to the list
automatically once per month, that can be arranged, but we are a LUG, so
I credit all participants with a degree of intelligence, and a bit of
initiative.

As for Daniel and his ball fixation... well, erm, yes.  He's the
ex-Fist, and it's hard to put it away! ;)

Regards,

Greig.