University Crest

[wlug] Top posting

Michael Honeyfield mike.honeyfield@x...
Fri Apr 8 17:11:38 NZST 2005

David Nicholls wrote:

> [...]
Not too mention that some mail clients that people use are not "bottom"
post friendly. So enforcing a policy of bottom only, makes it harder for
wlug's list to be accessible to those using clients like Outlook...

Like David has commented, if it is clear who you are quoting in reply,
then top or bottom should be acceptable.

Just my 2c

Mike