University Crest

[wlug] Top posting

Craig Box craig@d...
Fri Apr 8 16:22:29 NZST 2005

Michael wrote:

> Not too mention that some mail clients that people use are not
> "bottom" post friendly. So enforcing a policy of bottom only, makes
> it harder for wlug's list to be accessible to those using clients
> like Outlook...

I love when I get to do this.  (And I only mention it on list because
everyone should know about it...)
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

(9 times out of 10 I post from Outlook - would you know? ;)

Ian wrote:

> I am pretending to suffer from beer (that is the part to keep it on
> topic)

Unlike NZNOG, beer (or drinking, this isn't a no beer thing Greig ;) isn't
actually agreed topical content for WLUG :)

Craig