University Crest

[wlug] DHBs to test open source alternative to Windows and Office

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Mon Apr 11 11:27:12 NZST 2005

> No need to reproduce the entire article if you give us the URL. It's
> a waste of bandwidth, and a breach of copyright.

I seldom click links, and I know many other people don't either. I find
it very handy when people simply copy the entire article. Since I'm not
redistributing it for money, and Computerworld have already made it
available free of charge on their website, I can't see how copyright is
going to be an issue.

As for bandwidth, I'm not sure how that's really an issue considering
the traffic this list sees.

But, you know, I am the guy that everyone complains does things wrong,
so feel free to continue...