University Crest

[wlug] Time for a new PC to run Linux on?

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Mon Apr 11 14:49:42 NZST 2005

I have a Celeron 700, 192MB RAM, & 10GB HDD for sale too.  $130
including shipping.

I also have a P4 2.6Ghz, 1GB RAM, & 60GB HDD for sale for $615 including
shipping.

If anyone is interested.  I know they make good Linux boxes as the P4
used to run Fedora Core 2 and the Celeron currently has Mandrake 10.1
installed on it.

Regards

--
                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior