University Crest

[wlug] Linux antivirus

David lilypatc@i...
Mon Apr 11 18:50:27 NZST 2005

Hi

A mention of antivirus on Linux reminded me to take another look at the
Avast web site.
They had a beta version a year or two ago. It seems to have made the
product line up.
I haven't used the Linux version yet, but the Windows version works
well, and is available free for home use. You have to register but they
don't spam you! I have used it for a few years and put other people on
to it. You can also try there beta programs and report back on them.

Regards

David