University Crest

[wlug] Upgrading from RHEL 2.1 to RHEL 3.0

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Wed Apr 13 00:36:25 NZST 2005

Has anyone upgraded a RHEL 2.1 system to RHEL3 via up2date before?  If
so any pot holes I should be watchful for?

I'm just getting a little sick of how out of date this RHEL2.1 box I
administer is.

                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior