University Crest

[wlug] DHBs to test open source alternative to Windows and Office

Andrew Thrift andrew@t...
Wed Apr 13 10:55:48 NZST 2005

>From what I understand INCIS was a failure due to poor project
management and "Scope Creep", INCIS is also not the first failure the
government has produced and will not be the last.
Several studies also firmly pointed the blame finger back at the
government on it.